Griesson - de Beukelaer GmbH & Co. KG
Tel +(49) 2654 / 401-0
Fax +(49) 2654 / 401-1000
In 1969 Heinz Gries builds a new plant in Polch, after having taken over the management of the family business, which at the time was based in Kobern, two years previously as a third generation member of the family. The new location becomes the core of the continually growing Griesson company. In 1979 the company’s headquarters are moved from Kobern to Polch. The company is consistently further expanded and the number of employees constantly increases. Both the management headquarters and the research and development division are in Polch.