For over 30 years, Griesson – de Beukelaer has trained young people in accredited professions every year. This includes specialists in food technology or confectionery technology, industrial business management assistants, IT specialists, machine and plant operators, industrial mechanics and electronic technicians for industrial engineering.
For us, providing qualified training for our young professionals is an investment in the future. So there are good prospects of obtaining a permanent contract at a site following successful training.
Interested? Become one of almost 100 trainees at Griesson – de Beukelaer and learn about what we currently have on offer.
You can see what awaits you in the various qualified trades in our Apprentice Videos.
Good reasons to undertake training at Griesson – de Beukelaer
- Successful and fast-growing company
- State-of-the-art machinery and processes
- A good working environment
- A safe workplace
- Qualified, full-time instructors
- Modern training concepts
- Supplementary training
- Individual representation of interests
- Excellent employment prospects
- Comprehensive further training opportunities
- In-house training workshops